Add Reply
New Poll

Cromwell, Rebecca, 34 | sanguine | sophia bush
Rebecca Cromwell
 Posted: May 2 2016, 05:17 PM
Rebecca Cromwell
@MarcyPan

@Becks: Life's a little bit messy, we all make mistakes, but no matter what type of animal you are - Change starts with YOU!

Rebecca Cromwell

Basics

Name

Becks Cromwell

thirty-four

Member Group

Sanguine

Birthday

08 / July

Birthplace

Miami, Florida

Secret

I hate my mother; she was never there for me

Career

Occupation

Detective

Workplace

Miami PD

Education

Coral Reef HS (diploma); City of Miami Police Academy

Relationships

Sexual Orientation

Heterosexual

Relationship Status

Taken

Current Partner

Elijah "Mouse" Gerwitz

Player

Alias

MarcyPan

Timezone

Pacific

Contact

AIM/Skype/PM

Pref. Pronouns

Her/She

Becks was born and raised in Miami, at a very young age Becks had to grow up, and learn how to take care of herself. Her father was a police officer, and her mother a stay at home wife, when Becks was a tiny child she didn’t realize at first the cracks in her family. As she got older she realized her father hit the bottle more and more, her mother silently fumed in the kitchen. Looking back she could tell all the signs had been there. But as a young child she had not seen them.

She must’ve been around six, when she came home from kindergarten one day to a quiet house. Her father passed out in his chair in the living room, he had been quietly forced into early retirement after an incident at the precinct. She walked into the kitchen to find a note, hastily written on a napkin, ”I’m sorry Rebecca, I can’t do this anymore. Love, -Mom” Really, no one could blame her mother she had put up with a lot, but the thing that made it so hard for Becks to forgive is that she left and didn’t take her with her.

For years she kept a suitcase under the bed, ready to go. She held onto the hope that maybe she’d gone ahead, to set them up. That maybe, she’d come back. But she never did. From then on Becks took care of the house, her father, and herself. She studied hard, and kept her nose clean, she was determined to be a cop. Her father of course thought she was a joke, but she didn’t care. The academy wasn’t easy either, everyone knew who her father was, which was a disgrace. As soon as she was done with her required rookie period at the precinct, she set her eyes on the detective department. For her that was the end game, make detective. She did just that when she turned twenty-six.

Becks had been a detective for seven years now, and she was a pretty good one. The problem sometimes could be how invested she became in cases, in helping the victims find some kind of closure. Rather in wanting to put the bad guys away. Often times it could get her into trouble, she’d had a few close calls. She was hard headed and stubborn and like a dog with a bone, she didn’t care who she pissed off. There might have been a hit on her once, but really it was only for like a week, it wasn’t that big a deal. They eventually caught the son of a bitch. Admittedly she would never cop to it, but she had been scared.

She had never had contact with her mother ever again, nor did she want to. Her father had drank himself to death a few years back, the tears that came with the news had surprised her. But Becks wasn’t the type of person to let a rocky past get in the way. Life was too short to live wallowing in the past, she lived in the now.

BASIC INFO:
Becks is a workaholic, the job always comes first. She has been known to be stupidly brave, having a few close calls, just to catch the perp. She can be stubborn and headstrong, but also caring and empathizing. She takes her job so seriously because she feels the need to get the victims justice so strongly. Despite the job, and her past, Becks is more on the JOYful side of things.

PEOPLE OF INTEREST:
If you got any cases you'd like to throw her way, i'd love that! Even if it's the case of the missing coconut (LOL). When she's not working, which is almost never, she likes to go to a bar for a night cap. Unless you are a criminal, she is pretty friendly, and easy going.

LOVE INTERESTS:
She's never had much time for this area. although she would not say she is against it. Her parents relationship did make a mark in her opinion of love. She is not sure it exist, and she's never let anyone in enough to find out. But she's got a couple relationships in her past. She is not looking for anything, but if it comes along, she'd try to approach it, even if using caution.

PM
^
Mari
 Posted: May 2 2016, 09:24 PM
Mari
@Mari

@N/A: N/A

accepted

sanguine

Congratulations! Your character has been accepted here at Miami Lights. Please post in the claims and head over to moderation to request a development forum before posting elsewhere around the board. Posting in shipper apps is the best way to get your character going, so check out the accepted forum to get started! And don't forget, HAVE FUN!
PM
^
Hailey Rhodes
 Posted: May 27 2016, 03:11 PM
Hailey Rhodes
@Jules

@Hailey: "Can you turn my black roses red?"

HAILEY & BECKS: Definitely! And any female friends that can maybe drag her out to do fun stuff = a plus in my book! For them, it could be a thing of friendly co-workers who occasionally do stuff outside of work. That is, if Becks is prepared to drag Hailey out of her place at times LOL. Either way, it could be a good thing to have a female ally at work. It may come in handy, you know? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

And just what is this "cuban gang war" thing she and Braedan have going on?
PM
^
Hailey Rhodes
 Posted: May 30 2016, 11:47 AM
Hailey Rhodes
@Jules

@Hailey: "Can you turn my black roses red?"

HAILEY & BECKS: Hailey's not much better at being pushy either, except for maybe work-related stuff. Like if someone hasn't gotten her the stuff she needs yet or someone's hovering and will not leave her be, so she can work, she may firmly say what she's thinking and if it's something along the lines "get the hell out of my face and let me do my job" well...she's not responsible for any hard feelings LOL.

Ahh gotcha, Hailey will definitely be involved if evidence of that is coming through her lab and needs to get analyzed. Something around that could work for them as a starting point..I'm game xD
PM
^
Cayden Endicott
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 01:02 PM
Cayden Endicott
@

@:

@Rebecca Cromwell && Cayden

#RIP Me, I probably should've come at this forever ago, but honestly my memory's shit rn, so idk what we planned and didn't. What I know is that we lowkey built the foundation for this really amazing friendship between these two and I think it's about time we actually cash in on that, lol. I can't remember if I ever told you or not (I vaguely think I did?? But I'm not certain?? xD) that Cayden looks up to her and she's lowkey one of his heroes, you're welcome. And he never got a proper chance to thank her for last year. Long story short, I want frands things for these two babies because they're honestly really pure together and I love them and Cayden could probably like... use some social interaction that's not with his boyfriend (though he loves him dearly) and not with assholes on online multiplayer, lol. xD

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture Rockin Roleplay

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine