Valentina Rodriguez
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 06:29 PM
Valentina Rodriguez
@

@:

Character Name

loving him was red

38 + Josh Duhamel + ex husband/friend

He was two years older than her all through school. They knew of each other through their parents. She always had a crush on him but Val is very standoffish so its most likely she never acted on it. She had other ways of showing how she felt whether it was being a pain in the ass or protective of him. They met up again in college, started dating, eventually got married. Everything was good for awhile until she got into the police academy and spent so much time focusing on moving up to get a spot on the narcotics division. Don't get me wrong, he's super proud of her, but he has this dream of settling down and having babies and she at the time wanted nothing to do with that. Work was more important. She had to be the best. They end up separating and getting a divorce. I don't think either one ever stopped caring about the other. In fact she is still in love with him. She knows she screwed up, but she can't fix it right now. Whether he feels the same, or has tried to move on, is up to you. But I insist that they still remain good friends. Kind of like a Brooke/Lucas thing from OTH. And May/Andrew from Agents of Shield.

Character Name

rockabye baby dont you cry

28 + Tyler Posey + baby brother

Enrique Rodriguez was what Val knew him by, he was her baby brother, 8 years younger than her. They were taken by CPS and placed in foster homes as children because their parents were involved with drugs and other things. They ended up separated, but Val later found out he had been adopted. Of course a cute little baby would get adopted out right away. It took slightly longer for Val since she was older. She grew up in the Winters house, and whoever adopted him is up to you. I would like for her to have found him later on and have some sort of reunion and for them to be close now. She's super busy with work and stuff and can come off a little rough but she means well. Also he may have a new name since he was adopted as a baby, it does happen. Since she was older, her parents let her decide her name, whether to keep it and whatnot.

^
Valentina Rodriguez
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 09:24 PM
Valentina Rodriguez
@

@:

bump
^
Valentina Rodriguez
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 05:43 PM
Valentina Rodriguez
@

@:

bump.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture Rockin Roleplay

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine