Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

talk me home [m], Nate!!! <3 <3 <3
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 11:15 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

@Sen: Nothing is harder Than to wake up all alone Realize it's not okay It's the end of all you know Time keeps passing by But it seems I'm frozen still Scars are left behind But some too deep to feel And some say this can't be real And I've lost my power to feel tonight We're all just victims of a crime When all's gone and can't be regained We can't seem to shelter the pain inside We're all just victims of a crime

So talk me home
don't let up

Her recovery could be categorized by two different groups: Good days and bad days. The bright side was she’d gotten her cast off, but she was still stuck with this compression ace bandage wrap setup for a couple months – was told she wasn’t allowed to walk without it and crutches, while no longer mandatory for movement, were still recommended. She only ended up using them about half the time, determined to get back to normal. They’d had her stop taking the heavy duty pain meds that made her loopy, but because of how strong and frankly addictive they could be, she was going through a bit of withdrawal which gave her a mildly irritating headache.

It was those feelings that had distracted her from what day it was along with its importance to her as a person – her and Nate’s one year anniversary. Apart from showering, Sen hadn’t actually gotten out of bed all day. Instead she’d either been sleeping or working on her computer, which was starting to get a little old. It wasn’t like a car – there were only so many upgrades you could do and she didn’t have the resources necessary on hand to get a brand new computer to start upgrading – she didn’t know the right people for that, so the parts could take days to get there. She’d been half dozing, half watching Criminal Minds when she heard the door open upstairs, signifying that someone, probably Nate, was home. A soft smile crept on her lips as she shut her laptop screen. She was going to be in a good mood if it was the last thing she did, considering the past few days had been a bit of a rollercoaster for her – really every days since he found out about the brand…

I can hear your heart through the static
So don't tell me that it's slow
PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 06:59 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

@Hotrod: Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Nate knew that Sen was struggling with everything. It wasn't a surprise either because she was a perpetual motion machine. So sitting or laying still was her version of hell. For some bizarre reason, he'd realized it was their anniversary. He wasn't the type to keep track, it just wasn't him. Maybe it was pure luck him having looked at the calendar... regardless, he knew the perfect gift for her.

It might even cheer her up, or at least help her pass the time. He'd been looking over some ads, even drove out to a couple of houses to look at different pups. In the end, he picked one that reminded him of her. She was energetic and would take shit from none of her siblings, which made him laugh, he'd put down the deposit on her, and arranged to pick her up on the right date.

Of course, he'd need food, and bowls, toys, a bed, not to mention a vet visit, but they could handle that later. He had driven home with the pup excitedly going back and forth between his seat and the passenger seat. He could already tell she'd be a handful; he was also aware he'd not asked any of the guys. He hoped they'd be okay with it.

Still it was too late to ask now, it was done. He pulled up to the house picked up the pup and got out. Of course, he first let her run around in the front yard, pee- thank god, because he was not looking forward to potty training her. Of course, with Sen home, she could hopefully whip this pup into shape before she went back to work.

He walked downstairs with the wiggle worm behind his back, "Hey! Close your eyes!" He said before he dropped her, and as soon as she did she set the pup down on their bed and off she went to lick Sen's face excitedly. Nate laughed.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 01:14 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

@Sen: Nothing is harder Than to wake up all alone Realize it's not okay It's the end of all you know Time keeps passing by But it seems I'm frozen still Scars are left behind But some too deep to feel And some say this can't be real And I've lost my power to feel tonight We're all just victims of a crime When all's gone and can't be regained We can't seem to shelter the pain inside We're all just victims of a crime

So talk me home
don't let up

She was counting down the days until her next doctor’s appointment – the one where they determined if she could go back to work and that she was still in the clear when it came to her brain function. She couldn’t help but groan a little when she heard Nate’s voice, a snarky comment (as always) following. “It would require me to have my eyes open first.” She sassed as she turned her face towards him so he could see that her eyes were closed, wondering what the fuck he had planned that she needed to close her eyes for. It did, to his credit, show a level of trust she didn’t show with many people.

She felt something lick her face and her eyes opened wide with alarm – she knew, obviously, that it wasn’t Nate licking her face but then what is? She saw the little German Shepherd in front of her and a wide grin cracked her face as she instantly pushed herself up, petting the dog as she scooped her up and started to scratch behind her ears. “Whose this cutie?” She asked, not taking her eyes off the dog as Luna continued to lick her cheeks, Sen’s head moving occasionally so she didn’t get a tongue to the lips because that would just be awkward.

“Where’d you find her at? She’s a beauty!”

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 11:30 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate scoffed, "I hope you weren't trying to pretend to be sleep because I don't buy it for a second." He grinned watching the two interact. He knew already this had been the right call.

As Sen scooped her up, he walked over sitting down. His boots had been left by the door as he always did. Given his line of work, he didn't like to bring them into the house. He pulled his socks off, as he smiled at them both. "Well, she's uh- how to put it nicely. She wasn't ready for the training academy; I had been looking for one for you. So, yeah. I mean she is at least potty trained already. She just didn't make the cut. I also knew she was the one for you. Because she's just like you." He said with a smirk now. "All sassy, and knows what she wants and nothing gets in her way."

He leaned over kissing her softly, "Happy Anniversary, babe." He pulled away smiling, "What are you going to name her?"

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 11:50 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

Sen grinned, leaning against him when he sat down. She was needy, just like little Luna – she’d decided that was her name even if the girl had a name before she’d been brought to her – she just looked like a Luna but that was beside the point. She was needy and because of Dino and his fucking horror show, things had been weird for her and things had changed and she had nothing to balance her so she took the physical contact – whatever she could get and whenever she could get it, even though she knew that Nate was only being careful because of her extensive injuries… though her cast was off, so that was all about to change.

Just… not in front of the puppy.

She smirked as he went through the character traits this little pup had. She was already in love. “You sure you can handle two strong and sassy ladies in this house?” She snarked with a wide smirk as he leaned in and kissed her, his words after catching her by surprise… and suddenly she felt guilty. She forgot. How could she forget that? She was the worst! “Luna!” She responded to the second question as the panic started to bubble and for a second she was a deer caught in headlights before she recovered. “Happy anniversary… I love you.” She murmured with a soft pause between the two lines as she kissed him again.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 04:18 AM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate laughed out loud at her comment, "Probably not, but I picked her because I think she can keep up with you." He shot back.

He reached over rubbing Luna's head, "What do we think, huh? You like Luna?" Luna was already busy trying to nibble on his hand, without a care in the world. He smiled, she'd be good for them, for her, not to mention the next Dino to try, would get mauled by her. The other reason he picked a female was that they were more protective than males were.

He could see it, the panic in her eyes, the unmistakable look of she forgot. He laughed raising an eyebrow at her an exaggerated look of shock on his face. "Did you forget?! W-O-W! Do we mean nothing? You would think it would be me who forgets!" He finally broke into laughter. "I love you too. I remembered by chance babe, really. Besides, given what you've been through, I wouldn't expect you to remember. Don't feel bad, we got a daughter as our gift." He kissed her again.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 03:48 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

She laughed as Luna started to nibble on his hand. She had a certain weakness for things that were really fucking adorable, like the little pup in front of her who seemed so playful and energetic – she could definitely keep up with the motion machine. “At least one of us remembered, right?” Normally she was the one who was good with dates, and she smacked his arm playfully because it wasn’t funny that he put the fear of god in her, though to his credit she was being just a little overdramatic about how afraid she had been to begin with.

“She’s perfect… thank you.” She whispered as their lips met again, Sen deepening the kiss. Little Luna seemed to notice the lack of attention she was receiving and decided that that wasn’t allowed to happen. She pushed herself up on two paws, the other two resting on Sen’s and Nate’s faces, on their cheeks as she tried to push her way between them, causing Sen to break off the kiss with a laugh as she scratched behind the dogs ears. She had a feeling that Nate really hadn’t thought this one through. “You’re right… she definitely doesn’t let anything get in her way…”

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 04:54 AM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate shrugged it off, "Sure, but really it's not a big deal. I mean, I don't need to tell you I love you one day a year." He kissed her again, "I want to tell you everyday." Before he could deepen the kiss there was little Luna, pawing her way in. He groaned picking her up.

"Luna, come on buddy, you cannot cock block your father. It's rude, we want to give you a sibling." He joked, trying to seem stern but failing miserably. He chuckled letting her bite at his fingers. "Really, I should've left you in your kennel, came back for ya after- you know..." He waggled his eyebrows at Luna, who tilted her head to the side confused.

One thing was for certain, she was too fucking cute. "Have some mercy on me, it's been months." He laid back on the bed next to Sen, and Luna was quick to jump on top of him and sit on his stomach like she weighed nothing. "Welp! That's it, we are never going to have sex again!" He said it all casual and matter of fact like. "But at least she's cute, right?" He smirked.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 04:30 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

Sentia’s eyes lit up as he kissed her again before she let them softly close, a wide grin on her face. It wasn’t often that she decided to show this particular side of her – the soft and frankly rather fluffy side of her personality. “I love you too.” She whispered, her hand running up his arm as it rested on his neck before their new ‘daughter’ came barging in. She, frankly, was laughing her ass off. “I think you need to retake anatomy and physiology… or maybe just biology.” She teased right back as she rubbed behind her ears, watching her react when the puppy tilted her head. “Aw, come on Nate… be nice.” The kennel system for dogs was the foster system for humans – there were good kennels and bad kennels.

Sen laid back to rest her head on his chest, continuing to absentmindedly scratch behind their new daughter’s ears. “Welcome to parenthood!” She proclaimed dramatically as he figured out the issue with having children in their bedroom. “She’s adorable… and when she inevitably falls asleep then maybe we can have a game night.” And by game night she meant scrabble. She tempted as she kissed his cheek with a sly smile.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 04:51 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate scoffed, "I am nice! Besides, I didn’t mean send her back, I just means the kennel i have in the car." He laughed, kissing her head as it rested on his chest, "If it means making you smile and seeing you this happy, i’ll take a hundred of her." He was quick to hold up his hand, "I’m kidding, i could not handle more than her."

He sighed contently, "I need to shower." He said, more of a fact than anything. He’d left his service weapon locked in the discrete lockers by the door, along with his work boots. Still tho, he definitely needed a shower. He smirked, "With our luck, she’ll be a night owl." He pulled away from her gently, "Hold on, i’ll go get the Kennel, I’ll be right back." He walked up the stairs through the house and out to his car again.

He broke down the Kennel and got her bed out of the car. Then he headed back inside, trying not to step on any pebbles since he had no shoes on, just socks. He headed back inside and down to the basement, where he set up the kennel and then put her bed inside of it. He came back into the room, "Okay, Luna, come on time for a nap." He chuckled picking her up, he kissed the top of her head and rubbed her belly before he put her inside. "Be good."

He walked back into their bedroom and closed the door, taking his shirt and socks off, "Just give me five minutes babe, I need to wash the work day away." He grinned undoing his pants and heading into the bathroom, where he finished undressing, got the water running and got in.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 12:09 AM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

She grinned, content with nothing more than his presence and that of Luna’s as she scurried between the both of them, trying to find a spot between them that she could get comfortable in. Sen grinned at him as she kissed him in return to his comment about making her happy. The only thought running through her head? I don’t deserve you. She didn’t know how to put others before herself – her life had always been putting herself first because no one else was ever going to look out for her… she’d started to adjust to the idea that she didn’t have to do that with Pete but… well, you know…

She also could never stop glancing over her shoulder back when she dated Blake either… she had loved him, but she couldn’t trust him… or anyone. It wasn’t until she met Erin she started to learn how to trust, and then Nate… it was still a rough subject for her. It was why she was a completely different person in private rather than when they were in public. She was more relaxed, and more open… definitely more open…

She was overthinking things, pushing herself out of bed as he got Luna’s kennel and bed situated, leaning against the door as he did so. She stole another kiss once he’d taken his shirt off before he made his exit to take a quick shower. Was it wrong that her head was running wild, that she felt more apprehensive than anything… he knew about the brand but she still hadn’t gotten used to the idea that her skin was marked… that she was marked… she was overthinking things…

Still, she told herself she wasn’t going to let anything ruin this – not one of her moods and certainly not Dino fucking Brewester and his fucking mind games. He was dead – buried six feet under with no proper burial because nobody cared enough to make preparations. Raelle might have had she not been so wanted after the events of Sen’s torture…

Nothing would ruin this.

She sat on the edge of the bed, still dressed in a tank top and shorts, one that when she leaned forward just a little bit like she was gave a very excellent view for when he got out of the shower.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 11:43 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate had been expecting her to join him in the shower. Sure, he hadn't offered, but she never needed an invitation before. He stood there rinsing the shampoo from his head thinking. Maybe she still needed more time, he certainly didn't want to push her. She'd been through so much. After he was done rinsing the soap off of his body for the second time. Because cop work was dirty work, he turned the water off and stepped out. He dried his hair and body before he wrapped the towel around his waist. He should've brought clothes into the bathroom with him.

The thing was, shyness had never been a thing between them. He stepped out of the bathroom, his smile grew when he saw her. The woman was a knockout no matter what she was doing or wearing. He moved over to the chest of drawers and pulled out a fresh pair of boxer briefs pulling them on before he picked up the towel and dried his hair further. He looked over at her, "So, uh- any idea if anyone cooked? Or do you want to get take-out?" He asked casually, as he pulled on PJ pants.

He walked over to where she was seating leaning down and kissing her head gently. "I should've called, could've picked something up on my way here." He smiled laying across the bed groaning as he did. "It is good to be home." He said gazing at her, "You are so beautiful, you know that?" He said with a knowing smile. "Yes you are." He said anticipating she'd argue the compliment.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:19 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

She knew what her official story would be if he asked why she didn’t join him – she’d have to take the ace bandage wrap thing on her leg off and then redo it and by the time she got it completely off, the shower would have been over anyway since it was the devil to work with… she still didn’t think it was going to come to such a lengthy explanation. When he came back out, she raised an eyebrow at his grin, leaning back just a little, watching as he got dressed. Then he asked about food and she frowned a little. “If I’m being honest I’ve only left this bed today to shower…” So no, she hadn’t eaten and she had no idea if anyone else had made anything.

She plopped down next to him, facing him, kissing him softly when he said it was good to be home… and then the compliment. “M’nothing spe-“ He cut her off in the middle of her murmured denial – in her mind, it was true, she was nothing special. Unless he meant she was a complete pain in the ass, more specifically his pain in the ass, then that might have been more accurate to her. He, alas, knew her too well and knew she would deny it. She smiled softly as she rested a hand on his chest and she kissed him again, deepening it this time.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 07:48 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate had never felt unsure of their Scrabble ever before. This was new territory. He tried to get out of his own head, wrapping his arm around her, slipping his hand just under the hem of her shirt caressing her bare skin. He gave her one of his pointed eyebrow looks, "You've gotta eat."

But then she was kissing him again, deeply and his mind was no longer on food. He shifted to his side pulling her closer, the fact was he'd been dying. It had been too long. His hand moved out from under her, while the other one snaked up her back under her shirt. "Mm.. I've missed you." He murmured against her lips.

Luna was already whining to get out. He shook his head, "Nope, she needs to learn."

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:05 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

In all honesty, the reason she hadn’t eaten was because she just wasn’t hungry. She grinned as he kissed her back, quickly forgetting about food as her one of hands drifted down, the other running through his still-damp hair. “I’ve missed you too.” She whispered softly, missing him, missing this… it’d sort of come with the situation they’d been thrust upon and she’d hated it, but it felt like things were at least starting to get back to normal.

Luna was whining, but Sen wasn’t really paying attention – all of her attention had been averted from the adorable little puppy who had been dubbed ‘their daughter’ to her boyfriend. “She’ll fall asleep eventually.” She agreed with a soft smirk as her lips trailed away from his, down his neck and chest.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture Rockin Roleplay

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine