Add Reply
New Poll

Worth a Shot, BlindDate Event (Charli & Jake)
Jacob Clairmont
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 04:49 AM
Jacob Clairmont
@MarcyPan

@Jake: Let the police come and smoke the stage. I'm getting restless now and can no longer wait. And I know, I know, that you know for sure. What it is, you are having me endure. In a few years what will we become. Fuck me, it doesn't matter. I cannot live like this. I cannot fucking live like this! My woman! I can't live without my woman! Live a lie, That's alright I'll be there till the end of time! Nothing so pure, momentum building up before it deals a blow. We've got it right, nobody has the right. The lights are dimming and the future is on hold. I look for silver, while I lie in bed with gold. And I said fuck me, it doesn't matter, I cannot live like this, I cannot fucking live like this! My woman! I can't live without my woman! Live a lie. That's alright. I'll be there till the end of time! I'm ready to sell my soul. Give me the strength to give it all. Leave me alone I'm no longer fucked up, because she needs me too...!

Jake did a lot of charity because of the family business. However, this was not the type of thing he did. He usually wrote a check, but Maddy had insisted that he needed to go. She was probably right he needed to stop pining over his high school sweetheart.

Besides it was one date, right? He could enjoy one day with a- hopefully human-looking woman. It had also been a long time since he’d been on a date, this might be fun. He showed up thirty minutes early. Because, he was him, neurotic, and punctual to a fault. He sat at the bar getting a scotch neat, as he waited, going over a few e-mails while he waited.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Charli Maddox
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 05:25 PM
Charli Maddox
@

@:

I'm bad at love, But you can't blame me for tryin'
Another day, another charity. Charli's life had basically been planned out for her by her father, she loved him and she knew deep down he loved her too, but the death of her mother had broken him completely, and instead of asking, he forced her to do things. Worst parent of the year award goes to.... well you get the idea. Her dress was kinda skimpy in the front with its corset strings doing very little to hide her cleavage but damn she looked hot. She really hoped whoever she was set up with tonight could appreciate it.

She very narrowly made it right before the event started. Champagne was floating around on the waiter's trays but Charli needed something a bit stronger to settle her nerves. Ordering a shot of whiskey, she downed it, enjoying the slow burn as it went down, she then grabbed herself a glass of champagne and made her way to the table her number was at. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time to begin, please make your way to your seats, and get ready to enjoy an incredible meal." One of the waiters called out above the noise.

Charli checked her phone one last time before putting it away as she sat in wait for her date to come sit down. She wondered who it would be.

^
Jacob Clairmont
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 06:05 PM
Jacob Clairmont
@MarcyPan

@Jake: Let the police come and smoke the stage. I'm getting restless now and can no longer wait. And I know, I know, that you know for sure. What it is, you are having me endure. In a few years what will we become. Fuck me, it doesn't matter. I cannot live like this. I cannot fucking live like this! My woman! I can't live without my woman! Live a lie, That's alright I'll be there till the end of time! Nothing so pure, momentum building up before it deals a blow. We've got it right, nobody has the right. The lights are dimming and the future is on hold. I look for silver, while I lie in bed with gold. And I said fuck me, it doesn't matter, I cannot live like this, I cannot fucking live like this! My woman! I can't live without my woman! Live a lie. That's alright. I'll be there till the end of time! I'm ready to sell my soul. Give me the strength to give it all. Leave me alone I'm no longer fucked up, because she needs me too...!

Jake stood up, put his phone away so as not to be rude. He had finished his drink, and no date had shown yet. Honestly, it was okay. He could go home eat the leftover takeout from the night before a little TV. He'd just, he looked at his watch, he'd give her another five minutes he told himself.

Jake moved towards his assigned table, and then he started. Charli was sitting at his table. His sisters best friend, damn! Faith had a sense of humor that was for sure. He smiled at Charli as he approached the table and sat down, "Hello. How are you Charli?" He asked with a warm smile. No use in pretending they didn't know each other, even if it was weird.

When the waiter came around he ordered another scotch, he definitely needed to take the edge off. He tried to focus; he had come for a distraction for a bit of fun. Maddy's friend or not, she was a gorgeous girl, and it could've been worse. Right?

He placed his napkin on his lap and then turned his smile to her, "Does Maddy know you're doing this?" Might as well address the elephant in the room.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture Rockin Roleplay

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine