Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

talk me home [m], Nate!!! <3 <3 <3
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 01:39 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

@Hotrod: Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Nate nodded at her comment about Luna. "Uh-huh... Eventually..." He smirked as her lips trailed down to his chest. "That, or we'll drown her out." He said giving her a raised eyebrow and a wicked grin.

With that he shifted their bodies, so he was on top, his knees on each side of her hips as he straddled her. The back of his hands caressed down her arms slowly and over to the hem of her tank top. He pulled it gently up and over her head.

He knew her well enough to know what her mind was worrying about. He hated the fact that he'd failed at keeping her safe all over again, and yes to him in his private thoughts that brand was a reminder that he'd failed her. Still, he wouldn't allow it to be this pink elephant in their room forever. That would mean that bastard won. Nate would never let him win.

He leaned over her and slowly started placing soft feather kisses down her neck and shoulder, between her breast, over the side with the brand and over the other side too. His hands caressed over the skin he had just kissed as his lips went back up to find hers, kissing her deeply and hotly.

He would reclaim that brand, make her think of him when she thought of it. Dino would not get to torture them in death.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 02:07 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

@Sen: Nothing is harder Than to wake up all alone Realize it's not okay It's the end of all you know Time keeps passing by But it seems I'm frozen still Scars are left behind But some too deep to feel And some say this can't be real And I've lost my power to feel tonight We're all just victims of a crime When all's gone and can't be regained We can't seem to shelter the pain inside We're all just victims of a crime

So talk me home
don't let up

Her mind was consumed for only a moment with thoughts of worry… a smirk hinting delicately at her features as his suggestion, the sudden shift causing it to grow instead to a Cheshire-wide grin. “I’m counting on it.” She murmured softly into his ear as he started to pull her tank top over her head. She knew, deep down, that she wasn’t going to let what had happened define her… but that didn’t mean it wasn’t hard for her to let it not.

His lips roamed all over, one of her hands running through his hair while the other wrapped around his upper back near his shoulders right as his lips met hers once more. She moaned softly into his mouth, her nails scraping against his back now – happy anniversary indeed. She tried to flip them back over so she was on top, not sure if Nate would be having any of it. Luna had realized she wasn’t getting let out, letting out a softer whine as she curled up with a pouty look on her face. What were they doing anyway that she needed to be in her crate?!?

I can hear your heart through the static
So don't tell me that it's slow
PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 05:35 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate smirked at her words, yeah that wouldn't be a problem. He kept moving down her body, spreading her legs as he found what he was looking for. His mouth got to work, working a finger then two inside her, his tongue and mouth alternating as she squirmed under him. He kept her in place until she crashed over the edge.

He came back up for air, letting her recuperate, he laid on his side, his hand softly moving un and down her torso, that was until she was ready to take charge. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. He grinned up at her. "When I die just leave me this memory and the joy that it brings." His hands rested on her hips, letting her take control.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:13 AM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

@Sen: Nothing is harder Than to wake up all alone Realize it's not okay It's the end of all you know Time keeps passing by But it seems I'm frozen still Scars are left behind But some too deep to feel And some say this can't be real And I've lost my power to feel tonight We're all just victims of a crime When all's gone and can't be regained We can't seem to shelter the pain inside We're all just victims of a crime

So talk me home
don't let up

Sen’s breathing grew heavier as she tried to keep her cool under his touch. It was a futile effort, of course, but it didn’t stop her from trying. He slowly pulled her over the edge, her eyes drifting shut as she moaned out his name. It took her a minute or so to recuperate before she turned to face him, that devilish smirk on her features as she flipped them over, her hands resting on his chest.

She let her fingers slowly trace his muscles as she kissed him again, slowly trailing her lips down from his lips to his neck… and then his chest, continuing down until she found exactly what she was looking for. She didn’t respond his comment – she was a little preoccupied and it’d be impolite to talk with her mouth full.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 06:05 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate watched her trail down his torso, this was the upside to letting her take control. He groaned as she found what she was heading towards. Her expert tongue sent shivers of pleasure up his body. He laid back enjoying her attention for a bit. Until he was far too close, that's when he gently moved, and then moved them again.

Leaving him on top, he grinned down at her, he was glad this hadn't been a disaster. That had been his fear. He moved between her legs, his elbow resting on the bed next to her head as he pushed inside of her. His free hand caressed down her breast and moved over her torso as he started them into a rhythm.

It goes without saying he'd very much missed this, being able to touch her without feeling like she was about to shatter into a million pieces. It felt like- like they were themselves again. Maybe not entirely, but this was a start.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 02:10 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

She almost protested when he started to move again, like she wasn’t done but that thought quickly flew from her head. He ended up back on top as he pushed inside of her, letting out a soft groan, his name following it off her lips as he started to move. Any thought she might have had about anything not relating to that moment was promptly gone, lost in some void or some head space she was far from.

She’d missed this, missed feeling somewhat normal. With everything physically on the mend, she was starting to find herself recovering emotionally… not as fast as she could physically, but it was a start. Part of her felt more in sync with what had happened, more accepting of the fact that it had… some things still felt off, but she was getting there. One of her arms wrapped around his shoulder, her hand on his upper back, the other resting on his upper arm.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 08:28 PM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate took care to be gentle while he moved against her but surprised her by picking up his tempo from time to time, smiling at her gasps and moans, he leaned down burying his face into her neck, nuzzling it, kissing her soft skin. One hand held him up while the other moved over her arm and back up gently, down her side and back up. His hand stopped at her breast giving it a gentle squeeze. He groaned against her jaw as he placed kisses on it. "I'm getting close, babe..." He said, after all, he did have a lot of pent up sexual energy from the month's long break they had to take.

He knew she was still struggling, but at least, she seemed to be starting to heal. Not to mention that Luna would never let something like this happen again. They would have to train her extremely well.

His lips moved down her jaw and to her neck nipping at her soft skin playfully, as he kissed down her collarbone, picking up their rhythm. Until he came crashing inside her, groaning as he did, when he'd finished he gave a final groan and rolled off of her. He moved onto his side, pulling her to him, kissing her shoulder. "I love you, never forget that, okay?" He smiled over at her.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:58 AM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

She was taking her time, letting her hands explore his body to relearn the features she used to be so familiar with – his muscles and how they shifted as he shifted until he finally came undone. She grinned when he kissed her shoulder – a genuinely happy grin that lacked the usual sarcasm and defensive mechanisms that she usually had up at all times. “I love you too.” She whispered back to him as she kissed his lips softly, her arms wrapping around his neck. She leaned her forehead against his when she pulled back gently.

Did she hurt a little? Yes, probably, she did, but it wasn’t a pain that was going to control her life and it was far from causing her any real problems. It was something she refused to show, especially to Nate. She craved moments like this – where nothing could touch them and real life didn’t matter. Also, she was certain she’d successfully wiped the fact that she hadn’t eaten from his mind – she wasn’t particularly hungry which was why she hadn’t gotten up in the first place. “I’ve missed this.” She murmured – not just the sex, though it definitely was a perk. She’d missed the ease they could feel around each other. She was recovered – she wasn’t going to break, and she finally felt like things were starting to fall back into place.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 02:15 AM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate smiled kissing her shoulder, "Yeah, I've missed this too." He smiled rubbing her back, "So.... about food." smirks, "I mean maybe you're not, but I'm starving now." He teased as he kissed her lips again and got out of bed, pulling his boxers on. "I'll make us something quick, okay? I'll be back." He kissed her again pulled on some PJ pants and headed upstairs.

He rumaged through the fridge until he decided on grilled cheese. He took out the bread, cheese and butter. Got the pan on the stove to get hot. Once they were put together and buttered, he threw them on the griddle. while he cut up a salad, so it wasn't completely unhealthy. Once they were done he plated them and put them on a tray. He went back downstairs and set the plate across her lap "There we are grilled cheese, salad." He smiled taking his plate and turning on the TV, "Want to rent a movie?" He suggested. Maybe they should shoulder, later, before bed. For now he was content to eat dinner in bed with her.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 07:24 PM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

She grinned at him, and it only faltered for a second when he brought up food. She wasn’t really hungry, but she could understand why he would be, seeing as he actually worked, or more of, moved that day. H kissed her and that grin was back. “M’kay.” She murmured after he promised to be right back, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her head on them as she awaited his return, humming to herself as she tried to keep her mind off the things that had been troubling her lately. It wasn’t long before he returned, raising an eyebrow at her.

Grilled cheese was good! At least then she could say she had eaten something that day – that way no one could argue with her that she wasn’t taking care of herself, right? “Sure.” She said again, sort of worn out from their previous activities – she was, after all, still regaining her strength (and stamina). “Whatcha wanna rent?” She asked as she took up a piece and took a bite out of it. It was good, and made her realize that she was hungrier than she thought, to which she started to devour the sandwich… >totally ladylike, Sen… Hell, he knew she wasn’t a lady lady when he met her.

PM
^
Nathaniel Halsted
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 02:31 AM
Nathaniel Halsted
@MarcyPan

Nate sat on the bed, his back resting on the headboard, his plate sitting on his lap as he picked up the remote to the shiny pixel box. He pushed the power on button and the high definition screen gleamed as it came to life. It was a lot of money, sure, but...just look at that crisp, clear picture. The Kardashians were on, he turned to look at Sen with a smirk, "Guess I know your dirty secret now." He teased with a laugh. "Should I leave it here?" Of course he was joking, he turned the channel starting to surf the cable.

Next came on RuPaul, and his drag queens, they were getting out of drag and Nate was shocked to see how different they all looked. How even-- then he turned the channel again, it was HGTV next, fixing up a home in thirty minutes, he turned it again. Then it was the food network; they were cooking steaks. Damn! It looked good. He looked down at his sad grilled cheese now, steaks would've been nice. He picked up half with his left hand, his fingers getting instantly greasy from the butter on the outside. He took a bit the warm cheese pulling into thin strings as he pulled away. He chewed slowly watching as the steaks sizzled on the screen. He put his sandwich down realizing he forgot napkins, oops. He looked at Sentia, "I forgot napkins, be right back." He put his plate on the bedside table and got up, going back upstairs.

He grabbed a bunch of napkins and as he headed back he ran into Bambi who had just come in from picking up a bounty. He had a nasty black eye, and a busted lip. Nate paused, "Damn! What the hell happened to you?"

Bambi shrugged it off, "I'm fine, just this bounty got the jump on me." He walked to the fridge.

"Maybe you should get checked out?"

"Nah man! I got him in the end." He grinned taking a piece of steak from the fridge and slapping it on his face. "Don't worry I'll eat it after."

Nate made a face, "Don't fucking do that, just cook a fresh one." Well, he was here and Bambi was hurt. "I'll do it, it's fine. Just sit down." He worried maybe he got a concussion. He took out the meat tray there was still four steaks in there. He threw three on to the pan he got hot on the stove.

"."

by FEV
PM
^
Sentia Sorex
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 10:57 AM
Sentia Sorex
@Toothless

So talk me home
don't let up

Sen continued to eat as he found the remote and turned on the TV, rolling her eyes in her casual sassy manner when he made a comment about it being her dirty little secret. Damn bastard, she lightly smacked at his arm with a raised eyebrow. “Fast n’Loud was on before it.” The usual suspect for TV shows – a show about building different cars. Of course… her life. He flipped through the channels and just for a bit she considered just how domestic it all seemed despite how crazy the both of them were, the lives they led, and how screwed up they ended up being because of it.

He said he’d be right back and she nodded. She felt lazy, and that particular day, she had been incredibly lazy… like a bloodhound, however, she could smell the steak as it was being cooked. She quickly tossed on clothes that would cover her decently before she headed up the stairs, poking her head out from behind the door as she stared them down for a second, blinking before she finally came up the stairs and headed into the kitchen. “The fuck happened to you, Bambs?” She asked as she passed by, confusing look on her face as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before popping up to sit on the counter top, silently proud of herself for actually making an effort to hydrate herself rather than grabbing a beer. Her and alcohol had come to a bit of understanding after everything that happened with Dino, and she’d been drinking more of it, though she was still careful to avoid getting drunk because she didn’t think that was something any of the army boys could handle.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture Rockin Roleplay

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine